You just got a new professional portrait taken. Here is a list of the ways you can use that photo to market your business.
1. Put it on your website.
2. Use the photo to change the look and feel of your site. For example, you can use the photo to design a new banner for your website with your picture, logo, and contact information.
3. Make a new business card.
4. Change your profile pictures for all of your social media channels. (It’s hilarious how much attention you can get with this.)
5. Write an article or blog post about something you know and include your picture.
6. Write a personal biography about yourself. Give it a professional looking layout and print them out. Hand them out or send them out when you are corresponding with new customers/clients.
7. Reach out to your alma mater, any clubs you belong to, and other networking organizations. Tell them you would like to update your information.
If you have any more ideas for how to use a headshot, let me know in the comments.